Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to all purchasers made from O’Sullivan Safety Supplies, through our website.
1. Orders & Delivery
– All orders placed through website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and unless shown otherwise, exclude GST.
– O’Sullivan Safety Supplies may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies or its suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you, the buyer. If O’Sullivan Safety Supplies requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to O’Sullivan Safety, within seven days of your being informed of the price increase.
– O’Sullivan Safety Supplies will confirm your order by telephone, email or other means and will seek payment from you prior to supply of the goods.
– O’Sullivan Safety Supplies or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within a reasonable time frame, subject to availability. Where the goods are not available, you will be notified by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies to be authorised to receive the goods.
– The risk in the goods supplied by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies to the buyer, shall pass to the buyer upon delivery by O’Sullivan Safety Supplies or its agent, however the ownership of them shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has discharged all obligations to O’Sullivan Safety Supplies, in relation to the goods.
2. Returns & Refunds
– Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer’s order can only be returned with prior authorisation from O’Sullivan Safety. Please note that a restocking fee of up to 15% may apply to such returns. Goods that have been embroidered, screen-printed or otherwise altered are not returnable.
– Where goods have not been supplied as ordered or are faulty, O’Sullivan Safety will either refund in full or replace the items in question at its discretion. Incorrectly supplied goods must be brought to O’Sullivan Safety’s attention within seven days of the goods being delivered, and must be returned in a condition fit for resale.
O’Sullivan Safety Supplies charges a minimum freight and handling fee of $11.00 (inclusive of GST) per order. If not all items are available for the first delivery, second and subsequent deliveries are delivered free of charge. Please note the above charge is for deliveries in the Sydney metropolitan area only. Deliveries interstate or to other regional areas will vary depending on the prevailing rates available by Australia Post or other regional couriers.
While O’Sullivan Safety Supplies aims to include up-to-date pictures and descriptions of all goods on website, some goods may vary from the picture and/or description shown. Furthermore, buyers are advised that the colours displayed may vary depending on the setup of individual screens and computer systems, therefore O’Sullivan Safety Supplies cannot guarantee that the actual colour of the garments exactly matches the colour it appears on screen.
6. Changes to terms of service
Each order is governed by the terms of service current when the order is placed. These terms of service may be changed from time to time without notice. It is the customers responsibility to familiarise themselves with the current terms of service each time they place an order.
7. Applicable Law
These terms of service and all purchases via our website are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.